I’ve acted as a visiting and full-time trainer / faculty member at several higher education and professional training organisations since 1994. I started with this full-time in 2009.
I’m fully capable to expert level in under graduate, post graduate, professional and executive education in my specialist areas and am comfortable in face-to-face, blended and online environments with international professionals and students (experience with ~100 nationalities).
My approach uses simulations, enhanced teaching with technology, flipped classrooms and mentoring style for deeper and personalised learning. Student feedback and ratings are excellent.
My subject areas:
- Business & Digital Transformation
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Game Theory
- Design Thinking
- Software Training, Excel Expert & Apple Certified Teacher
- Coding with HTML, CSS, Swift, Perl and PHP, Apple Certified Swift Teacher
- Web CMS, Webmaster & WordPress Expert
- Mobile applications with Xcode
- Databases with MySQL / Flatfiles
- Process optimisation and automation
- Digital copyright and digital rights management
- Digital media creation with studio setup and Adobe Creative Suite and Apple products
- 3D design with TinkerCad and Blender and 3D printing using Ultimaker and MakerBot 3D printers
- Innovation and problem solving
- Concept creation, lean canvassing, rapid prototyping, pitching, planning, triple bottom line, projections and start-ups, incubator and accelerator coaching having coached student start-up ideas into existence on several occasions
- Data modelling and linear/non-linear optimisation using excel and solver
- Accounting and finance
- Quantitative techniques
- Project management with GANNT, Basecamp, Critical Path, PERT & Methodologies, PRINCE2 Practitioner Qualified (to assessor level)
- Digital marketing with specialism in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Web PR, Technical Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Algorithms and Analytics